1）I’m too glad to receive your letter.
2）I’m very pleased to hear from you.
3）It has been a long time since I hear from you last time.
4）Haven’t seen you for ages. Glad to hear from you.
5）I am sorry it has taken me a long time to reply to your last letter.
6）sorry to reply to your letter so late.
7）From your letter, I learned that...
8）Your letter reached/ came to me this morning/yesterday...
9）There is nothing happier to me than to receive your letter.
10）I know you have trouble in...after reading your letter.
11）I have received your letter saying you...
1）Haven’t seen you for ages, I’m writing to you to...
2）I’m writing to you on the purpose of...
3）I want to give you some advice on...
1）I’m looking forward to your early reply.
2）Look forward to your reply with the least possible delay.
3) Please remember me to your whole family.
4) Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.
1) I am glad to receive your letter asking for...
2）It is my pleasure to give you some suggestions on...
2) With regard to the matter you mentioned in your letter, my suggestion is...
3) Concerning your request, I would like to offer my advice.
4) I’m writing to express my views concerning...
6）I feel it would be helpful/practical/appropriate if you...
7）I would very much like to advise you to ...
8）With regard to ..., I think you should...
9）I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble/ difficulties in....Such problems are quite formal.Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful.
10）You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to...and I would like to share my opinions.
11）When it comes to..., maybe the following suggestions can help you.
12） As far as I’m concerned, it would be wise to take the following actions.
13) Facing these problems, I'm seized with fear and anxiety and I hope that you will be kind enough to help me.
1）I hope you will find these proposals/suggestions/recommendations practical/useful/helpful.
2）I would be ready to discuss this matter with you in further details.
3）Please take my advice into account/ consideration and make a final decision.
4）I would be more than glad if you can take my suggestions.
5）I hold the firm belief that you will make great progress as long as you insist what I have told you.
6）I am looking forward to hearing good news from you.
7）I believe you will take my advice into account/consideration seriously.
8）If you have any question or requirement, please do not hesitate to tell me.
9） If you have anything question, please feel free to contract me at any time.
10) I’m sure that any advice will be a big help to me.Your kind early reply would be greatly appreciated.
1) I am sorry to tell you that I have had trouble/difficulties with...
2) I am sorry to bother/interrupt you，but I have something important to tell you.
3) I would be grateful if you could...
4) I’m writing to turn to you for help.
5) I’m writing this letter to ask you to do me a favor.
6) Now I wonder whether I could ask you a favor.
7) I’m eager to get your timely help. My trouble is that...
8) I have been troubled by the problem that...for a long time, so I’m writing to you hoping you can do me a favor.
9) What worries me most is that...,so I’m writing the letter to ask for your help.
10) I’m writing to you to ask whether you could do me a favor.
11) I have some difficulty in doing...which bothers me a lot. So I have no choice but to turn to you for help.
12) I wonder how to deal with the problem that..., so I’m eager to get your timely help.
1) I would be very grateful if you could help me.
I would appreciate it if you could do me a favor.
2) I’d appreciate it if you can take my request into account/ consideration.
3) Look forward to your early reply, thank you for your help sincerely.
4) I firmly believe that I can get through all the hard time with the help of you. So I’m so eager to get reply from you.
5) Thank you for your busy schedule to read my letter . I would appreciate it if you give me some help.
6) Faced with the above problem, I’m anxious to get your help.
1) I am writing to convey my gratitude to you for...
2) I would like to take the opportunity to express my appreciation for your timely help and assistance.
3) Many thanks for all the things you have done in helping us to...
4) Words fail to convey my gratitude to you.
5) My true gratitude is beyond any words/description.
6) On behalf of...I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to you for...
7) I really don’t know how to express my gratitude for your help.
8) With deepest gratitude, I write to you here a few lines.
9) What you did gave us a deep impression and we hope to express our thanks to you.
10) I am writing to express my thanks to you for.... If it had not been for your help, I would have +V-ed
11) Thanks to your generous/ selfless/ kind help, without which I wouldn’t have
made such great progress.
12) It was your generous help that enabled me to have a better understanding of...
1) I must thank you again for your generous help.
2) From what you did I learn that helping others is a traditional virtue, so I’ll keep it up.
3) Please accept my heartfelt appreciation again, I’m eagerly expecting our next meeting.
4) I am so proud of having such a generous friend as you, and I will always be there as long as you need.
5) I wish there were a better word than “thanks” to express my appreciation for your generous help.
6) It is your unreserved help that enables me to obtain this splendid opportunity of ...
Dear Professor Liang,
I am writing to extend my gratitude to you. Because of your help，now I am a student of Chemistry Department of Sydney University.
Last June, when I applied to become a graduate student of Sydney University, you really gave me a lot of valuable help. You not only wrote a recommendation for me to Professor Wells who works in the Sydney University，but also gave me careful and patient instructions on how to fill the application forms and write the application letters.
It is your unreserved help that enables me to obtain this splendid opportunity of further education. For the following two years I will study hard to reciprocate your sincere help and expectations with excell